ASIA Cruises

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I have 20 grand saved up. Where should I go?

I've been working for while and need to take a break. My goal is to live off the money for a year and just read, meet people, and walk around, so I need a place that is not too expensive... but I also see visions of myself near the sea.. also somewhere with a sense of history and culture...

Do you have any suggestions?






Answer :
The kind of place you describe, there can be nothing better then South east Asia, you can make your base in a country like malasiya, and cover all other south asian countries like singapore, philipeens, india, thailand, nepal from there or you can just stay in all these countries for 2-2 months and absorb everything you want to.


SE Asia it is then... I looked into it, and you're right... it is what i am looking for, so I have decided that is where I'm going. Your little answer just altered the entire course of my life. The modern human condition is strange.






Answer :
well, when i just saw the main question "i have 20 grand saved.ware should i go" i was gonna say DISNEY WORLD! but then i saw that u said with culture and history.........ya.guess my answer wont work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT Cruises

ES Cruises

BR Cruises

DE Cruises